Singing is a choir can be a magical experience when one creates moments and memories through melody.
Moreover, singing in a choir is good for your health: Doctors say that singing with others provides relaxation, reduces stress levels and helps relieve anxiety.
‘It makes me feel so happy; gives you such a buzz.’
‘Wonderful! Best evening of the week’
‘I leave the evening absolutely buzzing!’
‘It’s great to be part of the community choir.’
‘Singing brings everyone together.’
- All ages welcome: from 10 to 102
- Bloke friendly: come and join the growing ranks
- No auditions: no need to read music
- Community feel: a local choir for local people
- Friendly: meet your neighbours, make new friends
- Local: rehearsals are held in the Community Centre